Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance Management
What Will I Learn?
- Classification of cash flows into operating, investing, and financing activities
- Understand how to prepare financial statements for an entity
- Have an understanding of the nature of errors and how to measure financial performance
- Understand measurement of financial performance through ratios
- How companies account for investments in debt and equity securities
- Knowledge of accounting and financial theories and practices
Are You Looking For A Career In Accounting and Finance? This Course is the Perfect Start!
Being qualified in Financial Accounting can open up many career opportunities, not just in finance, but in a range of public and private sector organisations. A career in finance is rewarding and means you’ll be in high demand. Upon successful completion of this programme, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. Not only this, but you will be able to put these into practice. As well as this, you’ll develop practical knowledge and skills which can be transferred to the workplace, or could be useful if you hope to establish your own business.
Accounting is very important for an organization to keep track of its financial progression every year. Accountants should be well educated and experienced with the accounting process and systems to carry out the accounting process smoothly. Almost every organization does accounting, therefore, this is a great career path for you to get into reputable organizations. With this programme you can get a job in any organization or industry with an accounting or finance department. This qualification will help you get a job as an accountant, an internal auditor, accounts assistant, budget analyst or any other accounts related jobs. Once you get the desired knowledge and experience, you will have room for progression as well.