Diploma in Early Childhood Education
What Will I Learn?
- Learn highly up-to-date information from a panel of expert teachers
- Learn how to become a professional and knowledgeable caregiver
- Able to nurture the growth and development of the child in a very inspiring, sensitive and balanced manner
- Develop the major skills, which are required to take care of children
- Learn aspects like health and safety, of the child, how to work well with parents and how to inaugurate routines.
- To learn how to plan and teach effective lessons, by showing you how to draw up aims with measurable outcomes
The diploma in early childhood education offers a hands-on curriculum to help students learn the fundamentals of high quality childcare. The highly regarded early childhood education program will prepare you for work with a range of children, including infants, toddlers, pre-school children, and school-age children. Upon completion of the early childhood education program, you will know how to design a curriculum based on a comprehensive understanding of child development, how to maintain effective relationships with individual children and groups of children, and how to apply relevant policies and regulations to early childhood education programs.
The information included in this programme is all up-to-date and accurate, coming from our expert lectures. Our aim, quite simply, is to enable those working with young children to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to foster the child’s development and growth in the most inspiring, sensitive and balanced way possible. This programme provides, which gives you the key skills to care for children. It is our aim that this programme reflects the ethos and values of Little Ones. This course will ensure that you gain as much as possible and leave with a better understanding of early childhood education.