Diploma in Counselling and Psychology
What Will I Learn?
- Remain comfortable with silences and encourage the client to own them.
- Learn how to improve effective communication with different clients and Develop competent counselling skills
- Understanding the client’s face, body, vocal, and verbal messages.
- Being in tune with their own emotional reactions.
- Be aware of their body language as a listener and recognize feelings physically and emotionally.
- Focus on what a client is telling them for at least several minutes with total concentration.
Want To Find Out More About The Inner Workings Of The Human Mind?
Diploma in Counselling and Psychology program, which covers a range of theoretical, analytical, conceptual and functional skills. This course prepares and equips you with the ability to understand your co-worker/students problems associated physically, emotionally or with disorders. Build your capacity to work right across the spectrum of this profession. Learn how people think, interact, respond, grow and develop. This programs will provide you to gain a better understanding of how people think and will always be valued in virtually any workplace to help people, manage people and teach people.
Whether you are interested in a specialist area of Counselling and Psychology or prefer to follow a general route, this Counselling and Psychology programme could be the course for you. Psychology is an exceptionally versatile discipline, because it attempts to understand, explain and predict many aspects of human behaviour, thus making it applicable to a wide range of sectors including business and social work, as well as traditional roles within psychology.
Counselling has a huge impact on people’s lives, whether its marriage counselling, mental health counselling or rehabilitation counselling, it facilitates change and growth in people. An individual can benefit hugely from working through their problems and concerns with a counsellor, who has the right approach and adequate knowledge to guide them to a happier life. With our Counselling and Psychology programme you can become an agent of change and have a positive influence on the lives of many.