The main aim of the BIMT Alumni Association is to provide a good and strong bridge for the students, faculty and the institute for mutual benefit and synergy.
- To encourage intimate ties among the BIMT alumni association’s members.
- To plan welfare services for its participants, BIMT students, and the general public.
- To foster leadership among alumni members and to cultivate friendship, cooperation, understanding, and mutually beneficial business and professional partnerships.
- To represent and take part in the gatherings, celebrations, conferences, seminars, and sporting events planned by the BMIT Management.
- To organize a meeting for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating events.
- To make the goals of the alumni association a reality through the publication of papers, journals, magazines, and other resources.
- To hold and organize alumni meetups in the premises of BIMT.
- To participate in extracurricular activities whenever possible in order to support the current BIMT student community and to advance the BIMT brand.
- To use subscription or membership fees to mobilize resources and generate investments in order to carry out the association’s objectives in BIMT’s best benefit.
- keeping all alumni association members’ information accurate and up to date.